Thursday, September 15, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (September 13, 2022) – The September 15 meeting of the Library Board begins at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 15, in the quiet study area of the Lansing Public Library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Facility Tour
- Dan Eallonardo
- Motion to approve the minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on July 21, 2022 and Motion to approve the minutes from the September 16, 2021 COW
- Motion to approve August 2022 and September 2022 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Director and Department Head Reports
- Open Items
- Motion to approve the changes as submitted by HR Source for the 2022 Lansing Public Library Personnel Policy Handbook
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Personnel Handbook
- Motion to Approve the 2022 Lansing General Policy Manual and the addition of the updated Circulation Policy
- New Business
- First reading and tabling of the 2022 Trustee By-Laws
- Motion to approve that Mr. Cuthbert attend the 2022 Marketing Conference in Indianapolis, In. for $1500.00 from 11/01/2022-11/04/2022
- Motion to approve of the new library logo and tagline
- Motion to dispose of 24 LG Ericsson 24 and 2 AT&T cordless phones
- Motion to approve the 4.95% increase for the 2023-2024 Lansing Public Library tax levy
- April 2023 election information
- PPRT Discussion
- Review Chapters 1 and 2 of Serving Our Public for the Per Capita Grant
- Executive Session concerning the Library Director’s compensation
- Motion to go into closed session under Section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act for “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees” as mandated by Section 2.06 of the Open Meetings
- Motion based on the actions to be taken on the results of the Executive Session
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees October 20, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library by telephone at (708) 474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.