District 215 Board regular meeting – 6:00 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (February 21, 2021) – The February 23 meeting of the District 215 School Board begins at 6:00 p.m. The meeting is only available virtually via Zoom. Click here for the link to the meeting. The full board packet and materials for the meeting, including all exhibits and other relevant materials, can be viewed here. Public comments must be submitted to [email protected] by 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Freedom of Information Report
- Public Comment
- Building Reports
- SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
- 4th Quarter Planning
- COVID-19 Vaccination Site Update
- FUTURE MEETINGS
- Committee of the Whole: 3.10.2021 – 5:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting: 3.23.2021 – 6:00 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – OPEN & CLOSED
- Regular Meeting: 1.26.21
- Committee of the Whole: 2.10.21
- Special Meetings: 2.4.21, 2.10.21
- OLD BUSINESS
- Approval of Customized Policy Manual – Second Read
- NEW BUSINESS
- Acceptance of Memorandum of Understanding: LMV South End Global Youth Manufacturing Initiative
- Award of Roofing Bid – TF North, TF South
- Approval of IT Department Reorganization
- Award of Contract for District-wide Wireless System Replacement
- CLOSED SESSION
- Personnel: Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal for Specific Employees
- Pending Litigation
- Collective Bargaining Matters
- FINANCE REPORT
- PERSONNEL REPORT
District 215 Regular Schedule
The D215 Committee of the Whole meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. and Regular Monthly Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. In-person meetings were held at TF Center for Academics and Technology at 1605 Wentworth Ave., Calumet City, but as a result of the pandemic, meetings are now being held online.
Open Meetings Act
The Open Meetings Act requires that “An agenda for each regular meeting shall be posted at the principal office of the public body and at the location where the meeting is to be held at least 48 hours in advance of the holding of the meeting.” District 215 posts agendas and board packets in the “Board of Education” section of its website.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.