submitted by Dave Schurman
You can have your Lansing Journal Journeys photo published too
The Lansing Journal Journeys is an award-winning feature that showcases people displaying The Lansing Journal in creative locations.
We initiated the series because we are a community newspaper, and we like to see community faces in our pages and community names in our photo credits.
Most participants preferred to use a printed copy of the newspaper in their Lansing Journal Journeys entries, but printed papers are not a requirement:
Need some Lansing Journal Journeys photo ideas?
- Take a photo of your kids reading The Lansing Journal as part of their e-learning experience.
- Walk along one of the 9 places to walk around Lansing, and have a passerby snap a photo of you with The Lansing Journal on your phone.
- Visit one of Lansing’s restaurants for take-out, bring up The Lansing Journal on your phone, and have the waiter snap a photo of you in front of their sign.
- Have a family member take a photo of you next to your computer as you catch up on the morning news.
- Did you remodel your kitchen or update your landscaping during quarantine? Pull up The Lansing Journal on your tablet, prop it up on the counter or among the perennials, and snap a photo.
- Do your pets read? Get a photo of them with The Lansing Journal.
Send us your Lansing Journal Journey photos
Email your photos to [email protected] and tell us:
- The names of any people (or animals) in the photo
- Some information about the location
- The name of the person who took the photo
We’ll publish them online as soon as possible. And make sure you are subscribed, so you see your photos when they are published!
Keep up with the latest local news and photos by signing up for our free Daily News email: