Nothing is required, but here are a few suggestions for guests to bring along this Wednesday, March 7, between 5:30 and 7:30pm—
- Story ideas (We’ll have paper to write them down on, and a box to put them in.)
- General comments (You can tell us in person, or put them in the suggestion box.)
- Questions to ask our panelists (Here’s the article that tells who they are.)
- Business cards (We’ll have a box to drop them in if you want to subscribe to the online news.)
- Writing samples (No promises, but if you’re a journalist, we’d like to see your work.)
- Sales chatter (No promises, but sales staff for both the Journal and the Chronicle will be available.)
- Your network of friends and associates interested in Lansing news
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Stop by, chat with The Lansing Journal team, and stay for the panel discussion.
- Wednesday, March 7, 5:30–7:30pm
- Panel presentation at 6:30pm
- Lansing Public Library, 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing