Eight community members offer different perspectives on The Lansing Journal
by Melanie Jongsma, on behalf of The Lansing Journal
LANSING, Ill. (March 2, 2018) – The Lansing Journal’s Open House is scheduled for March 7 from 5:30–7:30pm, with a panel discussion to begin at 6:30pm.
The eight-member panel will include:
- Eric Crump, founder of the Homewood-Flossmoor Chronicle
- Ernst Lamothe, Director of Community Relations for Thornton Township and regular contributor to The Lansing Journal
- Jennifer Yos, Lansing resident and reader of The Lansing Journal
- Renae Fentress, local business woman (Troost Coffee & Tea) featured in a Lansing Journal article
- Daisy Herrera, local business woman (Three Roosters) and informal advisor to The Lansing Journal
- Kris O’Connor and Audrey Perkins, local business women (Classy Cuts) featured in a Lansing Journal article
- Patricia Muhammad, freelance journalist and regular contributor to The Lansing Journal
Each panel member has experienced The Lansing Journal from a different perspective. The panel discussion will give them an opportunity to share their thoughts. There will also be time for questions from the audience.
Spreading the news
The public is invited to stop by, chat with The Lansing Journal team, and stay for the panel discussion. Details of the event are:
- Wednesday, March 7, 5:30–7:30pm
- Panel presentation at 6:30pm
- Lansing Public Library, 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing
Drat! I have another meeting that I scheduled then. How often are these scheduled? Melanie I did mail an idea to you which you may not run but if you see potential and can provide some direction I be happy to hear. A meeting is always possible.
Thank you, Paul. I did receive the idea you mailed, and I hope to review it more carefully after our March print issue is put to bed. By the way, if you want to have a conversation with me directly, it might be better to send me an email: [email protected]. Leaving a comment on a post like this is part of a public conversation, and ideally those conversations are about the content of the post.
Comments are closed.