Thursday, April 20, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (April 17, 2023) – The April 20 meeting of the Lansing Public Library Board of Trustees begins at 6:30 p.m. in the quiet study area of the library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on March 16, 2023
- Motion to approve March 2023 and April 2023 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Director and Department Head Reports: Outreach Services; Andrew Harootunian
- Old Business
- Motion to approve the 2023 Notary Service Policy
- Reminder of LACONI Trustee Banquet & ATLAS Training registrations
- Electrical panel work almost completed: drywall work and switch
- New Business
- Discussion on Lansing Public Library’s Rewards philosophy/statement
- Motion to approve the 2023 Intergovernmental Agreement between the Village of Lansing and the Lansing Public Library concerning the PPRT allotment
- Motion to approve Resolution 01-42023 to confirm trustee term limits
- Motion to approve a 25 hour per week position for Info Services
- Motion to approve a 7% salary increase for personnel with the exception of the Library Director
- Motion to approve the FY 2023-2024 insurance quote from Cook and Kocher for $34,041.00
- Motion to approve $5,000.00 to spend for FY 2023-2024 Tuition Reimbursement
- Motion to Approve the FY 2023-2024 budget for $4,024,297.82
- Motion to approve Resolution 02-04202023 FY 2023-2024 Non-Resident Card Fee for $279.00
- Motion to approve the 2023-2024 Non-Resident Card Fee new structure
- Investing library funds
- Thank you to Tim Glinski and Jennifer Arreola for their service to the library
- Reminder that new officers are voted on at May meeting
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees May 18, 2023, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library by telephone at (708) 474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.