Thursday, March 16, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (March 14, 2023) – The March 16 meeting of the Lansing Public Library Board of Trustees begins at 6:30 p.m. in the quiet study area of the library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on February 16, 2023
- Motion to approve February 2023 and March 2023 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Director and Department Head Reports: Member Services, Lisa Trevino
- Old Business
- New Business
- Motion to approve the disposal of 1 Kinyo Model UV-520 VHS rewinder machine and the children’s department sensory table
- First reading and tabling of the 2023 Notary Service Policy
- May 20, 2023 9:00 am-12:00 pm ATLAS Trustee Training at Alsip Public Library
- Amending the fax fees
- Adding 2 new PTE positions (facilities and social resources coordinator) and changing 2 PTE positions to 25 hours (youth and member services)
- Motion to go into closed session under Section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act for “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees” as mandated by Section 2.06 of the Open Meetings Act
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees April 20, 2023, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library by telephone at (708) 474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.