A visual version of the business updates article posted on November 16
by Melanie Jongsma
LANSING, Ill. (November 18, 2022) – The business updates article The Lansing Journal posted just two days ago quickly rose to the top of our most-viewed list, confirming that this is a subject a lot of people are interested in. There have been a few updates even since that article was published, so The Lansing Journal hit the streets — Torrence Avenue and Ridge Road — to provide a visual version of that business round-up:
The original article
Josh’s recent business update article includes links to other articles we’ve published about these developments, which provide greater detail about the projects.
- What’s going on with One Trick Pony, Golden Palace, Jack’s, KYNGZ, and other projects (published November 16, 2022)
The businesses visited in this week’s video
These businesses were listed alphabetically in Josh’s article. In the video, they are arranged geographically:
- 0:39 – Torrence Place, Chipotle, Taco Bell, and Smoothie King
- 3:08 – QuikTrip (formerly Kmart)
- 3:52 – Mingles Bar and Grill (formerly LifeSource)
- 4:38 – Bevda’s Beverage Superstore (formerly American Sale)
- 5:13 – KYNGZ Restaurant (formerly Old Country Buffet)
- 6:00 – Golden Palace (new name not yet known)
- 6:41 – Cadou Decor (formerly Card Carousel)
- 7:10 – One Trick Pony and Bulldog Ale House (formerly DeYoung Furniture and Jack’s Pub)
- 8:28 – Municipal Collections of America (at one time the Fireplace Shop)
- 9:16 – Greenway Bikehouse (formerly Rick’s Barber Shop)
- 9:55 – Honey Berry Café (formerly Bakers Square)
Stay informed and connected
No other news source is providing this kind of local information to residents of Lansing and the surrounding area. Subscribers receive a Daily News email each morning, so they are the first to be informed about developments like this. Subscriptions are free thanks to the generous support of many of our readers:
The Lansing Journal shops local too. The coats worn by Josh and Melanie in this video were purchased from The Bunker (3321 Ridge Road) and embroidered with The Lansing Journal logo by Every Good Gift/Worldwide Shirts (3516 Ridge Road).
I really really appreciate all that Melanie and Josh do at the Lansing Journal.
The communication that Melanie has with the subscribers is just an extra special touch. Thank you Melanie!
I support financially the Lansing Journal and have since the beginning because I appreciate having a local paper, and all of the work put into the Lansing Community. And also, it is soooo easy and convenient to financially support the Lansing Journal.
Thank you so much, Rosemarie! You have been a supporter for a long time, and you are also an encourager, which means a lot to us. And you’re right—it is soooo easy and convenient to support The Lansing Journal! Here’s a link people can use to sign up: https://thelansingjournal.com/support-your-local-newspaper/
Comments are closed.