Thursday, November 17, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (November 14, 2022) – The November 17 meeting of the Lansing Public Library Board of Trustees begins at 6:30 p.m. in the quiet study area of the library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on October 20, 2022
- Motion to approve October 2022 and November 2022 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Dan Eallonardo presentation
- Director and Department Head Reports
Information Services Manager In-Person Report
- Open Items
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library Security Camera Policy
- New Business
- Review Chapter 8–13 of Serving Our Public for the Per Capita Grant
- Motion to approve the 2023 Holiday Closing Schedule
- Motion to approve the quote from Evergreen Electrical to complete the electrical panel work for $74,940.00
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees January 19, 2023, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library by telephone at (708) 474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.