Thursday, October 20, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (October 19, 2022) – The October 20 meeting of the Library Board begins at 6:30 p.m. in the quiet study area of the Lansing Public Library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on September 15, 2022
- Motion to approve September 2022 and October 2022 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Director and Department Head Reports
- Open Items
- Motion to approve the 2022 Trustee Bylaws
- New Business
- Review Chapter 3-7 of Serving Our Public for the Per Capita Grant
- Motion to Approve the 2023 Board Meeting Schedule
- Motion to approve 2022 Lansing Public Library Succession Plan
- Motion to approve the Lansing Public Library’s Core Values Statement
- Motion to approve the quote from Calumet City Plumbing for the sinkhole exploration not to exceed $13,500.00
- Motion to approve the disposal of 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab A Table tablets
- Motion to approve the new logo and tagline
- First reading and tabling of the 2022 Security Camera Policy
- Holiday/closing schedule discussion
- Information: purchase of 2 AED machines for the library $3900.00
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees November 18, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library by telephone at (708) 474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.