Thursday, July 21, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (July 19, 2022) – The July 21 meeting of the Library Board begins at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 21, in the quiet study area of the Lansing Public Library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the Regular Board Meeting on June 16, 2022; Motion to approve the minutes from the Special Meeting June 23, 2022; Motion to approve the minutes from the Special Board Meeting on June 28, 2022
- Motion to approve June 2022 and July 2022 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Director and Department Head Reports
- Open Items
- Motion to approve the 2022 Recognition of Visitor’s section for the Trustee By-Laws
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Collection Development Policy
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Photography and Filming Policy
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Background Check Policy
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library Meeting Room Policy
- Motion to select a quote for the Capital Assessment Plan
- New Business
- Motion to approve the 2022–2023 School Card Policy Memorandum of Understanding for Lansing School Districts 158, 171, and 215
- Motion to approve that Ms. Staley and Ms. Benson attend the Internet Librarian’s Conference from 10/17/2022-10/21/2022 for the total amount of $6,500.00.
- Motion to approve the Library closure on Friday, 8/5/2022 for a full day in-service for the staff.
- Motion to approve the purchase of the online resource Hoopla for $5,000.00
- Motion to go into Executive Session for the Closed Minutes Review Illinois State Statute 5 ILCS 120/2.06(d)
- Motion based on the actions to be taken based on the results of the Executive Session
- Motion to approve the Library’s 1:00 pm closure on Saturday, September 3, 2022, for carpet cleaning
- Reminder: Director’s annual review October 2022
- Motion to Adjourn
There is no August Board Meeting. The next scheduled meeting of the Board of Trustees is September 15, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library by telephone at (708) 474-2447 or in writing five (5) days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.