Thursday, June 16, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (June 14, 2022) – The June 16 meeting of the Library Board begins at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 16, in the quiet study area of the Lansing Public Library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Swearing in of Ms. Jennifer Arreola as the new Board Trustee
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the May 23, 2022, Board meeting; Motion to approve the minutes from the May 23, 2022, Annual Board meeting; Motion to approve the minutes from the June 6, 2022, Special Meeting
- Motion to approve May 2022 and June 2022 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Darren Schretter from StudioGC
- Director and Department Heads’ Reports
- Open Items
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Social Media Policy
- New Business
- Motion to approve the quote from StudioGC for the electrical panel work
- Motion to select a quote for the Capital Assessment Plan
- Motion to dispose of (5) 2012 laptops with Microsoft 7, (33) deactivated hotspots, and (1) outdated IPad (1) neon Teen sign
- 1st reading and tabling of the 2022 Recognition of Visitor’s section for the Trustee By-Laws
- 1st reading and tabling of the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Collection Development Policy
- 1st reading and tabling of the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Photography and Filming Policy
- 1st reading and tabling of the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Background Check Policy
- 1st reading and tabling of the 2022 Lansing Public Library Meeting Room Policy
- 2021-2022 IPLAR data
- Motion to approve the changes for the Personnel Policy pages discussed at the previous Board Meetings
- Discussion of updates to Personnel Policy
- Motion to go into closed session under Section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act for “the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees” as mandated by Section 2.06 of the Open Meetings Act
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Library Board of Trustees is July 21, 2022, at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library, by telephone at 708-474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.