Monday, May 23, 6:30 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (April 18, 2022) – The May 23 meeting of the Library Board begins at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, May 23, in the quiet study area of the Lansing Public Library.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Recognition of Visitors
- Motion to approve the minutes from the April 21, 2022 board meeting
- Motion to approve April 2022 and May 2022 expenditures for payroll, invoices, debit/credit card, and the Treasurer’s report
- Director and Department Heads’ Reports
- Open Items
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Teacher Card Policy
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Safe Child Policy
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Vulnerable Adult Policy
- Motion to approve the 2022 Lansing Public Library’s Financial Policy
- Motion to approve the quote from Studio GC for the HVAC project
- New Business
- Motion to approve Resolution #20222023-01 Non-Resident Cards
- Motion to approve Ordinance # 0052022-1 to establish a Special Reserve Fund for the Lansing Public Library
- Motion to approve Ordinance# 052022-2 to Appropriate funds for the Library’s Special Reserve Fund
- Motion to Approve Ordinance # 052022-3 Transfer $500,000.00 to the Library’s Special Reserve Fund
- First reading and tabling of the Lansing Public Library’s 2022 Social Media Policy
- Discussion of sections 1-3 of the Lansing Public Library’s Personnel Policy
- Discussion of the appointment for the open board position
- Motion to Adjourn
The next scheduled meeting of the Library Board of Trustees is June 16, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability at the meeting should contact Lisa Korajczyk, Director, Lansing Public Library, by telephone at 708-474-2447 or in writing five days prior to the meeting date.
The Lansing Public Library is located at 2750 Indiana Avenue in Lansing.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.