by Josh Bootsma
LANSING, Ill. (April 22, 2022) – This week’s video has been a couple weeks in progress, as Melanie and Josh took time to chronicle some of the expected and unexpected parts of their lives as Lansing Journal journalists.
Planning for print
Yes, that’s right, The Lansing Journal is planning a print issue. Learn more below:
- Putting ink on paper again (April 20, 2022)
Checking the mail
- If you’d like to make Melanie and Scout’s day, consider sending a note or a donation to PO Box 742 in Lansing. Giving online is good, too.
Weather in the neighborhood
- Check out Melanie’s collection of weather photos in our weather category. If you’ve got a weather-related photo of your neighborhood, share it with us at [email protected].
Read the two stories that came out of Josh and Melanie’s trip to Thornton Township below:
- Township board discusses bills and financial questions (April 18, 2022)
- Dolton dominates Thornton Township Annual Meeting (April 17, 2022)
Business in Lansing
- Read Karen’s stories on her writer profile page, and visit our business category page for all Lansing-related business news.
Getting the story straight at Memorial Jr. High
Read the story that came out of Josh’s day of reporting on the recent incident at Memorial:
Good Friday video
- Video: Good Friday Prayer Walk (April 15, 2022)
Dropping by Dolton
Josh’s trip to the Dolton Board meeting on April 18 yielded the story below:
- Accusations abound at first in-person Dolton Board meeting in months (April 21, 2022)
Common Ground information
Visit our Common Ground category page for more information about the program.
Tacos & Burritos Rancho Grande now open
- Long-awaited Tacos & Burritos Rancho Grande now open on Torrence (April 22, 2022)