District 215 Board regular meeting – In person at TF Center for Academics and Technology
LANSING, Ill. (July 25, 2021) – The July 27 meeting of the District 215 School Board will follow a public hearing on Driver’s Ed Fees at 6:00 p.m. The meetings will be held in person Thornton Fractional Center for Academics and Technology. The full board packet and materials for the meeting, including all exhibits and other relevant materials, can be viewed at tfd215.org. Public comments will be made in person.
- CALL TO ORDER — PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- Community Public Comment
- DISCUSSION ON ADOPTION OF DRIVER’S ED FEES RESOLUTION
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Freedom of Information Report
- Public Comment
- Building Reports
- SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
- Return to in-person learning
- FUTURE MEETINGS
- Committee of the Whole & Special Meeting- Wednesday, 8.11.21
- Regular Meeting- Tuesday, 8.24.21, 6:00 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – OPEN & CLOSED
- Special Meeting: 7.17.21
- Regular Meeting: 6.22.21
- NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of Property Tax Appeal Board Resolution (PTAB)
- Adoption of Policy 5:22- Workplace & Culture
- Adoption of Revised Policy 4:182- COVID-19 Mitigation
- Adoption of Revised Policy 5:280- Duties & Qualifications of Educational Support Personnel
- Adoption of Revised Athletic Handbook 2021-22
- Adoption of Revised Activities Handbook 2021-22
- Adoption of Driver’s Education Fees Resolution 2021-2022
- Approval of Calumet City Library Intergovernmental Agreement
- CLOSED SESSION
- Personnel: Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal for Specific Employees
- Pending Litigation
- FINANCE REPORT
- PERSONNEL REPORT
District 215 Regular Schedule
The D215 Committee of the Whole meets on the second Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m. and Regular Monthly Meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m. Meetings are currently being held at the TF Center for Academics & Technology, located at 1605 Wentworth Avenue, Calumet City, IL.
Open Meetings Act
The Open Meetings Act requires that “An agenda for each regular meeting shall be posted at the principal office of the public body and at the location where the meeting is to be held at least 48 hours in advance of the holding of the meeting.” District 215 posts agendas and board packets in the “Board of Education” section of its website.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.