District 215 Board regular meeting – In person at 6:00 p.m. at TF South
LANSING, Ill. (April 25, 2021) – The April 27 meeting of the District 215 School Board begins at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held in person in the TF South cafeteria (Door N-7). The full board packet and materials for the meeting, including all exhibits and other relevant materials, can be viewed at tfd215.org. Public comments will be made in person.
- CALL TO ORDER — PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- Freedom of Information Report
- Excellence Counts Award: Ms. Susan Lessner
- Public Comment
- Building Reports
- SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
- Cosmetology/Barbering Groundbreaking Update
- Summer Academy
- FUTURE MEETINGS
- Committee of the Whole- Weds., 5.12.21, 5:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting- Tuesday, 5.25.21, 6:00 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – OPEN & CLOSED
- Special Meetings Closed Session Only- 4.5.21, 4.6.21
- Special Meeting: 4.14.21
- Committee of the Whole: 4.14.21
- Regular Meeting: 3.23.21
- OLD BUSINESS
- School Calendar 2021-2022- Second Read
- NEW BUSINESS
- IHSA Renewals- TF North, TF South
- PTAB Resolution Tax Year 2020
- Policy 6:320- Algebra Proficiency Credit
- Award of Base Bid & Alternate #1 for Door Replacement work at TF North & TF South
- Approval to purchase 2 Chevy Malibu and 3 Chevy Equinox for use in the Driver’s Ed programs at TF North & TF South
- Appointment of Teresa A. Bishop as Activity Funds Custodian
- Approval to Update the Authorized Owners & Signers for Chase Bank Checking Account- TF South Activities
- CLOSED SESSION
- Personnel: Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal for Specific Employees
- Pending Litigation
- PERSONNEL REPORT
- PERSONNEL ADDENDUM
- FINANCE REPORT
- Election Business:
- Accept Election Results of April 6, 2021
- Appoint President Pro Tem
District 215 Regular Schedule
The D215 Committee of the Whole meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. and Regular Monthly Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. Since returning to in-person meeting in May, the meetings are held in the cafeteria at TF South, located at 18500 Burnham Avenue (Door N-7). Masks and social distancing are required.
Open Meetings Act
The Open Meetings Act requires that “An agenda for each regular meeting shall be posted at the principal office of the public body and at the location where the meeting is to be held at least 48 hours in advance of the holding of the meeting.” District 215 posts agendas and board packets in the “Board of Education” section of its website.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.