District 215 Board regular meeting – In person at 6:00 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (March 22, 2021) – The March 23 meeting of the District 215 School Board begins at 6:00 p.m. For the first time in months, the meeting will be held in person in the TF South cafeteria (Door N-7). The full board packet and materials for the meeting, including all exhibits and other relevant materials, can be viewed here. Public comments will be made in person.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF BOARD SERVICE OF DR. MICHAEL BOLZ AND ROGER YOCHEM
- Freedom of Information Report
- Public Comment
- Building Reports
- SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
- 4th Quarter update
- Excellence Counts Award – Christian Hooper
- FUTURE MEETINGS
- Committee of the Whole, Special Meeting: 4.14.21, 6:00 p.m
- Regular Meeting: 4.27.21 – 6:00 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – OPEN & CLOSED
- Regular Meeting: 2.23.21
- Committee of the Whole: 3.10.21
- Special Meetings: 3.10.21
- OLD BUSINESS
- Approval of Roofing Contract TF South – DCG Roofing Solutions, Inc.
- Approval of Roofing Contract for TF North – J.L. Adler Sheetmetal & Roofing, Inc.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Award of Base Bid for Cosmetology/Barber Studio – TF North
- Reject Alternate Bids- RT10N replacement Cosmetology/Barber Studio – TF North
- Approval of Student Fees & Fee Waivers for 2021-2022 School Year and Revision of Senior & Summer Camp Fees 2020-2021
- National Education Equity Lab Partnership
- New Graduation Dates (June 23, June 24)
- Letter of Agreement Local 683- 4th Quarter Work Schedule & Leave Options
- School Calendar 2021-2022 first read
- CLOSED SESSION
- Personnel: Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal for Specific Employees
- Pending Litigation
- Collective Bargaining Matters
- FINANCE REPORT
- PERSONNEL REPORT
District 215 Regular Schedule
The D215 Committee of the Whole meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. and Regular Monthly Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. The March 23 meeting will be held in the cafeteria at TF South, located at 18500 Burnham Avenue. Masks and social distancing are required.
Open Meetings Act
The Open Meetings Act requires that “An agenda for each regular meeting shall be posted at the principal office of the public body and at the location where the meeting is to be held at least 48 hours in advance of the holding of the meeting.” District 215 posts agendas and board packets in the “Board of Education” section of its website.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.