District 215 Board regular meeting – 6:00 p.m.
LANSING, Ill. (January 22, 2021) – The January 26 meeting of the District 215 School Board begins at 6:00 p.m. The meeting is only available virtually via Zoom. Click here for the link to the meeting. The full board packet and materials for the meeting, including all exhibits and other relevant materials, can be viewed here. Public comments must be submitted to [email protected] by noon on Tuesday.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Freedom of Information Report
- Public Comment
- Building Reports
- In Person Instruction Planning
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- FUTURE MEETINGS
- Committee of the Whole: 2.10.2021 – 5:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting: 2.23.2021 – 6:00 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – OPEN & CLOSED
- Regular Meeting: 12.15.20
- Committee of the Whole: 1.13.21
- NEW BUSINESS
- Community and Economic Development Assoc. of Cook County Linkage Agreement
- Bi-Annual Review of Written Closed Session Minutes for Release and Closed Session Tape Destruction (18 months or older)
- Second Semester Grading System 2021
- Senior VSA Credit Recovery
- Athletic Eligibility Spring 2021
- SAT Prep. Courses (Governors State University)
- Budget Adoption Process Calendar 2021-2022
- Acceptance of FY 2019-20 Audit & Audited Financial Report
- Activity Buses Purchase Approval
- Acceptance of Tax Exempt Bond Post Issuance Compliance Report
- Resolution to Permanently Transfer Bond Proceeds from Working Cash Fund to Capital Projects Fund
- Policy Manual – First Read
- CLOSED SESSION
- Personnel: Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal for Specific Employees
- Pending Litigation
- Collective Bargaining Matters
- FINANCE REPORT
- PERSONNEL REPORT
District 215 Regular Schedule
The D215 Committee of the Whole meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. and Regular Monthly Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. In-person meetings were held at TF Center for Academics and Technology at 1605 Wentworth Ave., Calumet City, but as a result of the pandemic, meetings are now being held online.
Open Meetings Act
The Open Meetings Act requires that “An agenda for each regular meeting shall be posted at the principal office of the public body and at the location where the meeting is to be held at least 48 hours in advance of the holding of the meeting.” District 215 posts agendas and board packets in the “Board of Education” section of its website.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.