LANSING, Ill. (November 16, 2020) – The November 18 meeting of the District 215 School Board Committee of the Whole begins at 6:00 p.m. The meeting is only available virtually via Zoom. Click here for the link to the meeting. The full board packet and materials for the meeting, including all exhibits and other relevant materials, can be viewed here.
Regular meeting agenda (6:00pm)
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL
- Freedom of Information Report
- Public Comment
- Building Reports
- SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
- FUTURE MEETINGS
- Regular Meeting: Tues., Dec. 15, 6:00 p.m.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – OPEN & CLOSED
- Regular Meeting: 10.27.20
- Special Meetings: 11.4.20, 11.7.20, 11.9.20, 11.18.20
- Committee of the Whole Meeting: 11.18.20
- NEW BUSINESS
- Approval of 2020 Estimated Tentative Levy
- Board Travel Resolution 2020-21
- Textbook Rental Fees
- CLOSED SESSION
- Personnel: Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal for Specific Employees
- Pending Litigation
- Collective Bargaining Matters
- FINANCE REPORT
- PERSONNEL REPORT
The D215 Committee of the Whole meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. and Regular Monthly Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. In-person meetings were held at TF Center for Academics and Technology at 1605 Wentworth Ave., Calumet City, but as a result of the pandemic, meetings are now being held online.
Open Meetings Act
The Open Meetings Act requires that “An agenda for each regular meeting shall be posted at the principal office of the public body and at the location where the meeting is to be held at least 48 hours in advance of the holding of the meeting.” District 215 posts agendas and board packets in the “Board of Education” section of its website.
Lansing Journal subscribers receive an email each morning with links to Lansing headlines, so they stay informed about items being discussed at public meetings, as well as news that happens between meetings.