Bloom Township – Maintenance Facility
Bid Due Date
Wednesday September 10, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Bid Package: Building Work ‐ Project consists of construction in accordance with the plans and specifications of a maintenance facility building for the Bloom Township Highway Department. The maintenance facility building will be a prefabricated building 120 ft by 60 ft and includes vehicle storage, office spaces, a break room, and bathroom/locker room areas. Work includes building and foundation work. Site work by others.
1685 Oak Street, Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411
Plans and specifications may be obtained from ESI Consultants, Ltd. Email to [email protected] to request documents.
Submit a total price per bid package per the plans and specifications by uploading to Procore.com. An invitation to Procore will be emailed upon request of plans and specifications.
Pertaining to the bid may be directed to Kevin Hayes at [email protected] by September 8, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
Significant times and deadlines of Procurement Activities
- Bid Documents Available: September 2, 2020
- Questions Due: September 8, 2020
- Deadline to Submit Bid: September 10, 2020
- Notice of Award: September 16, 2020
- Contract Award/NTP: September 23, 2020
- Completion Date – Occupancy of Building: February 26, 2021
To bid on this contract, a contractor must meet the following criteria:
- Similar previous experience. Please upload experience in Procore with bid.
- A Performance Bond for the full amount of the bid, a separate Labor and Material Payment Bond and Insurance in a form acceptable to Owner will be required of the successful Bidder