Current totals: 7,695 cases, 157 deaths, 61 counties
information provided by the Illinois Department of Public Health
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (April 2, 2020) – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 715 new cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois, including 16 additional deaths.
- Christian County: 1 male 80s
- Cook County: 1 male 30s, 1 female 40s, 1 male 40s, 2 female 60s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 4 male 70s, 1 male 80s
- DuPage County: 1 female 80s
- McHenry County: 1 male 60s
- Whiteside County: 1 female 90s
Logan, Macoupin, Mercer, Moultrie, and Piatt counties are now reporting cases. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 7,695 cases, including 157 deaths, in 61 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
*All data is provisional and will change.