Nora Wragg one of 13 recognized as top academic seniors
by Jennifer Pallay
HAMMOND | Bishop Noll Institute has announced its Graduates with Distinction for the class of 2020. These top academic seniors all earned a 4.0 or above GPA. These grades also determine the valedictorian and salutatorian.
Giovanni Komyatte, of Highland, has been named valedictorian. He is an Our Lady of Grace School alum. Elijah Carrasquillo, also of Highland, has been named salutatorian. He attended St. Mary School in Griffith.
The other Graduates with Distinction are:
- Karizma Garcia, of Chicago, attended Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Jilsuri Hernandez, of Hammond, attended St. Casimir
- Litzi Maldonado, of Hammond, attended St. Casimir
- Catherine Menge, of Hammond, attended St. Casimir
- Felicity Miranda, of Schererville, attended St. Mary in Griffith
- Alexandra Ortega, of East Chicago, attended St. Thomas More
- John Reardon, of Munster, attended St. Thomas More
- Isaiah Rivera, of East Chicago, attended St. Stanislaus
- Emily Rokos, of Lynwood, attended Our Lady of Grace
- Angel Trevino, of East Chicago, attended St. Casimir
- Nora Wragg, of Lansing, attended home school
Bishop Noll Institute is located at 1519 Hoffman Street in Hammond, Indiana. For more information, visit bishopnoll.org.