Serbian Social Center to host
information provided by LARC
LANSING, Ill. (March 7, 2020) – LARC, a not-for-profit organization serving individuals with special needs, will host its Annual Appreciation Dinner on Friday, April 24, to recognize several amazing clients, staff, and organizations for their accomplishments and impact during the past year. The event will be held from 6:00pm–10:30pm at the Serbian Social Center in Lansing, 18550 Stony Island Avenue.
As one of LARC’s largest fundraisers, the Annual Appreciation Dinner typically draws more than 300 guests and features appetizers, dinner, complimentary cocktails, music, dancing, raffles, and a silent auction. Ticket sales, ad book sponsorships, donations and proceeds from the auction, prize raffles, and a half carat diamond raffle all help benefit LARC clients and families.
The size of the event allows for a variety of opportunities to support LARC. Supporters can:
- Sponsor an ad in the commemorative ad book (Ad sizes vary from business card to full page and range in price from $50 to $500.)
- Donate an item, gift certificate, or gift basket to the auction and raffles
- Purchase a ticket or a full table for the dinner (Advance reservations are $60 each, or $440 for a table of eight.)
- Purchase raffle tickets during the event (Diamond raffle tickets are $10 each, and the winner need not be present.)
- Bid on the auction items throughout the evening
Auction and raffle donations must be received by Friday, March 27.
Advance reservations must be received by Wednesday, April 15.
The date of the event is Friday, April 24.
More information about the event is available from the LARC Development Office at 708-474-1540. Information can also be found at www.larclansing.com.
“The Annual Appreciation Dinner is a very important fundraising effort, and we truly enjoy showing our gratitude to those who help us make a difference,” said Ernie Gonzalez, Executive Director. “We truly appreciate all the businesses and families in our community who help us to promote quality, dignity, and choice for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”
LARC is a private, not-for-profit, community-service organization that serves more than 100 individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by providing opportunities to work, live, and participate in their community. The LARC offices and workshop are located at 19043 Wentworth Avenue in Lansing.