by Melanie Jongsma
LANSING, Ill. (August 25, 2019) – At the August 19 meeting of the Lan-Oak Park District Board, nine new signs were approved for seven Lansing parks:
- Lan-Oak Park (180th and Arcadia)
- Mildred Burt Nature Center (2550 178th Street, north of the parking lot)
- Oakley Park (184th and Oakley Avenue)
- Potts Park (172nd, west of Oakwood Avenue)
- Rotary Park (193rd and Sherman Street)
- Van Laten Park (183rd and Holland Drive)
- Winterhoff Park (3299 180th Street)
Lan-Oak Park and Rotary Park will each receive two new signs.
The signs will be ordered from Bright Idea Shops, who has created other signage for Lansing parks. Using the same vendor will help ensure consistency in colors.