by Jennifer Yos
LANSING, Ill. (April 2, 2019) – At the March 19 Village Board meeting, Trustee Mike Skrbina reported on plans for Lansing’s 2019 Street Resurfacing Program. The following streets made the list for resurfacing this year:
- Adams Street from Burnham Avenue to Henry St.
- 181st Street from School Street to Park Avenue
- 182nd Place from Oak Street to Greenbay Avenue
- Greenbay Avenue from Illinois Street to Ann Street
- Illinois Street from Greenbay Avenue to Burnham Avenue
- Ada Street from Ann Street to N. Schultz Drive
- Sherman Street from S. Schultz Drive to 186th Street
- Otto Street from Walter Street to Henry Street
- Oakwood Avenue from ComEd Road to 192nd Street
- 191st Street from Burnham Avenue to Grant Street
- Wildwood Avenue from 193rd Place to Glenwood-Lansing Road
The Board also approved Trustee Skrbina’s motion to authorize the advertising for bids for the 2019 Street Resurfacing Program.