Love overcomes injury in Wounded for My Destiny
SOUTH HOLLAND, Ill. (February 14, 2019) – In their new book, Wounded for My Destiny, Tiffany Denmark Belle and William Belle, Jr., share their story of a love rekindled after 30 years, and the challenges faced by a wounded warrior.
William, a sergeant in the U.S. Army, served in Iraq without receiving a scratch. But returning to his Wisconsin Army base after a 30-day leave, Bill and his wife were involved in a traffic accident that took her life and put him in a coma for six months.
In spite of the traumatic brain injury, Bill survived. Wounded for My Destiny tells the story of his recovery and the new love he found with Tiffany, a nurse trained in stress management. In this book, they:
- Provide hope and a unique perspective from the survivor of a life-threatening condition
- Empower survivors groups and families dealing with serious health concerns
- Share the steps to begin the emotional healing process
- Advise families, organizations, healthcare professionals, and caregivers dealing with difficult medical situations
- Offer actionable steps to maintain physical and emotional wellness
For more information about Wounded for My Destiny:
- Email [email protected]
- Call 312-809-3997